SEE TELECOM validated its transition from ISO9001 version 2008 to ISO9001 version 2015 without remarks, after the quality audit managed by SGS the 3-4 July 2017.
The new version of the standard brings the user a number of benefits:
- Puts greater emphasis on leadership engagement
- Helps address organizational risks and opportunities in a structured manner
- Uses simplified language and a common structure and terms, which are particularly helpful to organizations using multiple management systems, such as those for the environment, health & safety, or business continuity
- Addresses supply chain management more effectively
- Is more user-friendly for service and knowledge-based organizations
We are very proud that our quality management system fulfills the ISO9001:2015 requirements to be more efficient and improve customer satisfaction.