To return an item, follow the instructions below:
1. Fill this form out and return via email or fax. We will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number within 24 hours. Note that any shipment won’t be accepted without valid RMA number.
2. Pack the item(s) securely. All returned products should be in the condition they were received in, in the original manufacturer’s packaging. If other packing is used, the warranty is not valid. Please make sure you write the
RMA number on the box.
3. Include a copy of this form as well as a proforma invoice with the mention:
“Merchandise manufactured or retailed by SEE Telecom, temporarily exported for repairing or replacement”
4. Please note that shipping charges CANNOT be refunded.
5. Ship the item(s) to:
After-Sales – RMA#xxx xxx = Number of RMA
Rue Maurice Faure 17
6. Please note that additional items (tools, accessories, etc…) shipped with the merchandise CANNOT be guaranteed to be saved and sent back.
7. After reception, the device will be analysed upon 10 working days. After analysis, the warranty or a proposal for repairing will be proposed. The reparation will be done in case of warranty, or after acceptation by the customer of the commercial proposal by a formal order.