The radio coverage of a road tunnel in Saadiyat Island at Abu Dhabi, UAE, is awarded to SEE Telecom and its local partner.
The features are the following :
- The tunnel is a 998 meters one tube with 7 Entry/Exit point of different lengths.
- Width is 11 to 12 meters
- Broadcasting requirement is 8 channel TETRA for Police
This project is in the scope of the prestigious process of development of Saadiyat Island, and proves that SEE Telecom is able to manage such projects with its reliable and fair local partners.
The process we followed included :
- Site survey by an engineer from SEE Telecom during 2 days
- Architecture design in our facilities by radio coverage calculations and simulations, managed by experimented architecture solutions design engineers
- Argumented proposal with calculations, simulations, features of devices, leaky cables, antennas and accessories
After manufacturing of the system and FAT (Factory Acceptance Test), the equipments will be shipped, installed by our partner, and the SAT will be managed by a technician of SEE Telecom and some technicians from our partner.
By the way, we will fulfill our targets : the customer satisfaction and the security for the users of the tunnel.